Modeling evidence that ozone depletion has impacted extreme precipitation in the austral summer
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 15, pages 4054–4059, 16 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Modeling evidence that ozone depletion has impacted extreme precipitation in the austral summer, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 4054–4059, doi:10.1002/grl.50769., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUL 2013 07:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!