The influence of recent Antarctic ice sheet retreat on simulated sea ice area trends
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 16, pages 4328–4332, 28 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), The influence of recent Antarctic ice sheet retreat on simulated sea ice area trends, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 4328–4332, doi:10.1002/grl.50820., and (
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
|GRL_50820_Revised_SuppInfo.pdf||PDF document||7729K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.