Are recent Arctic ozone losses caused by increasing greenhouse gases?
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 16, pages 4437–4441, 28 August 2013
How to Cite
2013), Are recent Arctic ozone losses caused by increasing greenhouse gases?, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 4437–4441, doi:10.1002/grl.50835., and (
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF). Grant Number: PEZP2-134426
|Auxiliary_Material_2013gl056982.pdf||PDF document||77K||Supporting Information|
|fs01.jpg||JPEG image||340K||Supporting Information|
|ts01_2013gl056982.pdf||PDF document||86K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.