Revisiting the evidence linking Arctic amplification to extreme weather in midlatitudes
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 17, pages 4734–4739, 16 September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Revisiting the evidence linking Arctic amplification to extreme weather in midlatitudes, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 4728–4733, doi:10.1002/grl.50880.(
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 AUG 2013 11:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2013
|Barnes_2013_GRL_Supplementary_Material.pdf||PDF document||60K||Supporting Information|
|readme.rtf||PDF document||38K||Supporting Information|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.