Charred forests increase snowmelt: Effects of burned woody debris and incoming solar radiation on snow ablation
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
©2013. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 17, pages 4654–4661, 16 September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Charred forests increase snowmelt: Effects of burned woody debris and incoming solar radiation on snow ablation, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 4654–4661, doi:10.1002/grl.50896., , and (
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 AUG 2013 09:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!