Understanding nonlinear tropical precipitation responses to CO2 forcing
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
Published in 2013 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 40, Issue 18, pages 4911–4915, 28 September 2013
How to Cite
2013), Understanding nonlinear tropical precipitation responses to CO2 forcing, Geophys. Res. Lett., 40, 4911–4915, doi:10.1002/grl.50932., and (
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2013 03:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!