A ‘core-periphery’ framework to navigate emerging market governments—qualitative evidence from a biotechnology multinational
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Strategic Management Society
Global Strategy Journal
Special Issue: Invited Papers and Commentaries
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 71–87, February 2012
How to Cite
Prithwiraj, C., James A., G. and Tarun, K. (2012), A ‘core-periphery’ framework to navigate emerging market governments—qualitative evidence from a biotechnology multinational. Global Strategy Journal, 2: 71–87. doi: 10.1002/gsj.1021
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!