Institutional Outsiders and Insiders: The Response of Foreign and Domestic Inventors to the Quality of Intellectual Property Rights Protection
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Strategic Management Society
Global Strategy Journal
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 200–220, August 2014
How to Cite
Khoury, T. A., Cuervo-Cazurra, A. and Dau, L. A. (2014), Institutional Outsiders and Insiders: The Response of Foreign and Domestic Inventors to the Quality of Intellectual Property Rights Protection. Global Strategy Journal, 4: 200–220. doi: 10.1002/gsj.1079
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Center for International Business Education and Research at the University of South Carolina
- Robert Morrison Fellowship at Northeastern University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!