Selective Learning-by-Exporting: Firm Size and Product Versus Process Innovation
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
Copyright © 2014 Strategic Management Society
Global Strategy Journal
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 161–180, August 2014
How to Cite
Golovko, E. and Valentini, G. (2014), Selective Learning-by-Exporting: Firm Size and Product Versus Process Innovation. Global Strategy Journal, 4: 161–180. doi: 10.1002/gsj.1080
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!