Global Strategies and Inter-Organizational Networks: Commentaries
Form follows function? Interorganizational networks as a strategic imperative for global strategies
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Strategic Management Society
Global Strategy Journal
Special Issue: Invited Papers and Commentaries
Volume 1, Issue 1-2, pages 86–89, May 2011
How to Cite
Parkhe, A. (2011), Form follows function? Interorganizational networks as a strategic imperative for global strategies. Global Strategy Journal, 1: 86–89. doi: 10.1002/gsj.12
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!