Global Business Environment
The problem of control and the role of home–host ties in explaining multinationals' foreign operations, competitiveness, and performance
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Strategic Management Society
Global Strategy Journal
Special Issue: Invited Papers and Commentaries
Volume 1, Issue 3-4, pages 362–376, November 2011
How to Cite
Rangan, S. and Drummond, A. (2011), The problem of control and the role of home–host ties in explaining multinationals' foreign operations, competitiveness, and performance. Global Strategy Journal, 1: 362–376. doi: 10.1002/gsj.18
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!