Global Business Environment: Commentaries
Global strategy and global business environment: the direct and indirect influences of the home country on a firm's global strategy
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Strategic Management Society
Global Strategy Journal
Special Issue: Invited Papers and Commentaries
Volume 1, Issue 3-4, pages 382–386, November 2011
How to Cite
Cuervo-Cazurra, A. (2011), Global strategy and global business environment: the direct and indirect influences of the home country on a firm's global strategy. Global Strategy Journal, 1: 382–386. doi: 10.1002/gsj.35
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!