Jeffrey Kahn, “Raising the Bar: The Implications of the IOM Report on the Use of Chimpanzees in Research,” Animal Research Ethics: Evolving Views and Practices,
LEGAL AND POLICY REFORM
Raising the Bar: The Implications of the IOM Report on the Use of Chimpanzees in Research
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 42, Issue s1, pages S27–S30, November-December 2012
How to Cite
Kahn, J. (2012), Raising the Bar: The Implications of the IOM Report on the Use of Chimpanzees in Research. Hastings Center Report, 42: S27–S30. doi: 10.1002/hast.105
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!