Kathleen M. Conlee and Andrew N. Rowan, “The Case for Phasing Out Experiments on Primates,” Animal Research Ethics: Evolving Views and Practices,
LEGAL AND POLICY REFORM
The Case for Phasing Out Experiments on Primates
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 42, Issue s1, pages S31–S34, November-December 2012
How to Cite
Conlee, K. M. and Rowan, A. N. (2012), The Case for Phasing Out Experiments on Primates. Hastings Center Report, 42: S31–S34. doi: 10.1002/hast.106
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!