Kevin G. Munjal, Stephen P. Wall, Lewis R. Goldfrank, Alexander Gilbert, Bradley J. Kaufman, and Nancy N. Dubler, on behalf of the New York City uDCDD Study Group, “A Rationale in Support of Uncontrolled Donation after Circulatory Determination of Death,”
A Rationale in Support of Uncontrolled Donation after Circulatory Determination of Death
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 by The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 19–26, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Munjal, K. G., Wall, S. P., Goldfrank, L. R., Gilbert, A., Kaufman, B. J. and Dubler, on behalf of The New York City uDCDD Study Group, N. N. (2013), A Rationale in Support of Uncontrolled Donation after Circulatory Determination of Death. Hastings Center Report, 43: 19–26. doi: 10.1002/hast.113
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Health Resources and Services Administration's Division of Transplantation. Grant Number: R38OT08761
- Department of Health and Human Services
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!