Nancy E. Kass, Ruth R. Faden, Steven N. Goodman, Peter Pronovost, Sean Tunis, and Tom L. Beauchamp, “The Research-Treatment Distinction: A Problematic Approach for Determining Which Activities Should Have Ethical Oversight,” Ethical Oversight of Learning Health Care Systems
The Research-Treatment Distinction: A Problematic Approach for Determining Which Activities Should Have Ethical Oversight
Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 by The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 43, Issue s1, pages S4–S15, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Kass, N. E., Faden, R. R., Goodman, S. N., Pronovost, P., Tunis, S. and Beauchamp, T. L. (2013), The Research-Treatment Distinction: A Problematic Approach for Determining Which Activities Should Have Ethical Oversight. Hastings Center Report, 43: S4–S15. doi: 10.1002/hast.133
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JAN 2013
- National Institutes of Health—National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: RC1RR028876
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!