Richard Platt, Claudia Grossmann, and Harry P. Selker, “Evaluation as Part of Operations: Reconciling the Common Rule and Continuous Improvement,” Ethical Oversight of Learning Health Care Systems
Evaluation as Part of Operations: Reconciling the Common Rule and Continuous Improvement
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 by The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 43, Issue s1, pages S37–S39, January-February 2013
How to Cite
Platt, R., Grossmann, C. and Selker, H. P. (2013), Evaluation as Part of Operations: Reconciling the Common Rule and Continuous Improvement. Hastings Center Report, 43: S37–S39. doi: 10.1002/hast.139
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!