Anne Barnhill, “Clinical Use of Placebos: Still the Physician's Prerogative?”
Clinical Use of Placebos: Still the Physician's Prerogative?
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 by The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 29–37, May-June 2012
How to Cite
Barnhill, A. (2012), Clinical Use of Placebos: Still the Physician's Prerogative?. Hastings Center Report, 42: 29–37. doi: 10.1002/hast.33
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!