Edvin Schei is associate professor in the Department of Public Health and Primary Health Care, University of Bergen, Norway, and Eric Cassell is emeritus professor of public health, Weill Medical College of Cornell University.
Clinicians’ Power and Leadership
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
© 2012 by The Hastings Center
Hastings Center Report
Volume 42, Issue 6, page inside back cover, November-December 2012
How to Cite
Schei, E. and Cassell, E. (2012), Clinicians’ Power and Leadership. Hastings Center Report, 42: inside back cover. doi: 10.1002/hast.97
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!