Areas of brain activation in males and females during viewing of erotic film excerpts
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 1–13, May 2002
How to Cite
Karama, S., Lecours, A. R., Leroux, J.-M., Bourgouin, P., Beaudoin, G., Joubert, S. and Beauregard, M. (2002), Areas of brain activation in males and females during viewing of erotic film excerpts. Hum. Brain Mapp., 16: 1–13. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10014
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2000
- Département de radiologie, Faculté de médecine, Université de Montréal
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!