Lie detection by functional magnetic resonance imaging
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 157–164, March 2002
How to Cite
Lee, T. M.C., Liu, H.-L., Tan, L.-H., Chan, C. C.H., Mahankali, S., Feng, C.-M., Hou, J., Fox, P. T. and Gao, J.-H. (2002), Lie detection by functional magnetic resonance imaging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 15: 157–164. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10020
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!