Assessment of spatial normalization of whole-brain magnetic resonance images in children
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 48–60, September 2002
How to Cite
Wilke, M., Schmithorst, V. J. and Holland, S. K. (2002), Assessment of spatial normalization of whole-brain magnetic resonance images in children. Hum. Brain Mapp., 17: 48–60. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10053
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2001
- National Institutes of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: RO1-HD38578-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!