Modality independence of word comprehension
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 251–261, August 2002
How to Cite
Booth, J. R., Burman, D. D., Meyer, J. R., Gitelman, D. R., Parrish, T. B. and Mesulam, M. M. (2002), Modality independence of word comprehension. Hum. Brain Mapp., 16: 251–261. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10054
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!