Posterior cingulate cortex activation by emotional words: fMRI evidence from a valence decision task
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2002
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 30–41, January 2003
How to Cite
Maddock, R. J., Garrett, A. S. and Buonocore, M. H. (2003), Posterior cingulate cortex activation by emotional words: fMRI evidence from a valence decision task. Hum. Brain Mapp., 18: 30–41. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10075
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2002
- University of California Davis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!