A cross-linguistic fMRI study of perception of intonation and emotion in Chinese
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Functional Brain Imaging of Language
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 149–157, March 2003
How to Cite
Gandour, J., Wong, D., Dzemidzic, M., Lowe, M., Tong, Y. and Li, X. (2003), A cross-linguistic fMRI study of perception of intonation and emotion in Chinese. Hum. Brain Mapp., 18: 149–157. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10088
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1DC04584-03
- James S. McDonnell Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!