Neural systems of second language reading are shaped by native language
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Functional Brain Imaging of Language
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 158–166, March 2003
How to Cite
Tan, L. H., Spinks, J. A., Feng, C.-M., Siok, W. T., Perfetti, C. A., Xiong, J., Fox, P. T. and Gao, J.-H. (2003), Neural systems of second language reading are shaped by native language. Hum. Brain Mapp., 18: 158–166. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10089
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2002
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Numbers: HKU 7133/01H, HKU 10202359
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!