The time course of brain activity in reading English and Chinese: An ERP study of Chinese bilinguals
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Functional Brain Imaging of Language
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 167–175, March 2003
How to Cite
Liu, Y. and Perfetti, C. A. (2003), The time course of brain activity in reading English and Chinese: An ERP study of Chinese bilinguals. Hum. Brain Mapp., 18: 167–175. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10090
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2002
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0113243
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!