Comparison of block and event-related fMRI designs in evaluating the word-frequency effect
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Functional Brain Imaging of Language
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 186–193, March 2003
How to Cite
Chee, M. W.L., Venkatraman, V., Westphal, C. and Siong, S. C. (2003), Comparison of block and event-related fMRI designs in evaluating the word-frequency effect. Hum. Brain Mapp., 18: 186–193. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10092
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2002
- NMRC. Grant Number: 2000/0477
- BMRC. Grant Number: 014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!