Bilateral brain abnormalities associated with dominantly inherited verbal and orofacial dyspraxia
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Functional Brain Imaging of Language
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 194–200, March 2003
How to Cite
Belton, E., Salmond, C. H., Watkins, K. E., Vargha-Khadem, F. and Gadian, D. G. (2003), Bilateral brain abnormalities associated with dominantly inherited verbal and orofacial dyspraxia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 18: 194–200. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10093
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2002
- Medical Research Council
- Wellcome Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!