Neural basis of the non-attentional processing of briefly presented words
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Functional Brain Imaging of Language
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 215–221, March 2003
How to Cite
Peng, D.-l., Xu, D., Jin, Z., Luo, Q., Ding, G.-s., Perry, C., Zhang, L. and Liu, Y. (2003), Neural basis of the non-attentional processing of briefly presented words. Hum. Brain Mapp., 18: 215–221. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10096
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2002
- National Basic Research Program. Grant Number: G1999054000
- National PANDENG. Grant Number: 95-Special-09
- University of Hong Kong Development Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!