Modulation of neural connectivity during tongue movement and reading
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Functional Brain Imaging of Language
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 222–232, March 2003
How to Cite
He, A. G., Tan, L. H., Tang, Y., James, G. A., Wright, P., Eckert, M. A., Fox, P. T. and Liu, Y. (2003), Modulation of neural connectivity during tongue movement and reading. Hum. Brain Mapp., 18: 222–232. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10097
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2002
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 0151015B
- Hong Kong Research Grants Coucil. Grant Number: HKU 7133/01H
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!