A.H. and R.A. contributed equally to this work.
Three-dimensional maximum probability atlas of the human brain, with particular reference to the temporal lobe
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 224–247, August 2003
How to Cite
Hammers, A., Allom, R., Koepp, M. J., Free, S. L., Myers, R., Lemieux, L., Mitchell, T. N., Brooks, D. J. and Duncan, J. S. (2003), Three-dimensional maximum probability atlas of the human brain, with particular reference to the temporal lobe. Hum. Brain Mapp., 19: 224–247. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10123
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2002
- National Society for Epilepsy
- Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College
- Medical Research Council
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: HA 3013/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!