Somatosensory areas engaged during discrimination of steady pressure, spring strength, and kinesthesia
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 103–115, October 2003
How to Cite
Bodegård, A., Geyer, S., Herath, P., Grefkes, C., Zilles, K. and Roland, P. E. (2003), Somatosensory areas engaged during discrimination of steady pressure, spring strength, and kinesthesia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 20: 103–115. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10125
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2002
- Medical Research Council of Sweden. Grant Number: K2002-33X 09456-12B
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
- National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- National Cancer Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!