Alcohol intoxication effects on visual perception: An fMRI study
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 15–26, January 2004
How to Cite
Calhoun, V. D., Altschul, D., McGinty, V., Shih, R., Scott, D., Sears, E. and Pearlson, G. D. (2004), Alcohol intoxication effects on visual perception: An fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 21: 15–26. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10145
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2003
- Johns Hopkins Outpatient General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: NIH RR 00722
- FM Kirby Center for Functional Brain Imaging
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!