Different areas of human non-primary auditory cortex are activated by sounds with spatial and nonspatial properties
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 178–190, March 2004
How to Cite
Hart, H. C., Palmer, A. R. and Hall, D. A. (2004), Different areas of human non-primary auditory cortex are activated by sounds with spatial and nonspatial properties. Hum. Brain Mapp., 21: 178–190. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10156
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!