Neurophysiological distinction of action words in the fronto-central cortex
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 191–201, March 2004
How to Cite
Hauk, O. and Pulvermüller, F. (2004), Neurophysiological distinction of action words in the fronto-central cortex. Hum. Brain Mapp., 21: 191–201. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10157
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2002
- Medical Research Council
- European Community, “Information Society Technologies Programme”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!