Neural substrates of tactile object recognition: An fMRI study
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 236–246, April 2004
How to Cite
Reed, C. L., Shoham, S. and Halgren, E. (2004), Neural substrates of tactile object recognition: An fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 21: 236–246. doi: 10.1002/hbm.10162
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2003
- NSF. Grant Number: IBN-9805999
- USPHS. Grant Number: NS18741
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!