A role for left temporal pole in the retrieval of words for unique entities
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 199–212, August 2001
How to Cite
Grabowski, T. J., Damasio, H., Tranel, D., Ponto, L. L. B., Hichwa, R. D. and Damasio, A. R. (2001), A role for left temporal pole in the retrieval of words for unique entities. Hum. Brain Mapp., 13: 199–212. doi: 10.1002/hbm.1033
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2001
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2001
- NIH. Grant Number: DC 03189
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!