Multimodal integration of EEG and MEG data: A simulation study with variable signal-to-noise ratio and number of sensors
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 52–62, May 2004
How to Cite
Babiloni, F., Babiloni, C., Carducci, F., Romani, G. L., Rossini, P. M., Angelone, L. M. and Cincotti, F. (2004), Multimodal integration of EEG and MEG data: A simulation study with variable signal-to-noise ratio and number of sensors. Hum. Brain Mapp., 22: 52–62. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20011
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!