Reduced recruitment of motor association areas during bimanual coordination in concert pianists
Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 206–215, July 2004
How to Cite
Haslinger, B., Erhard, P., Altenmüller, E., Hennenlotter, A., Schwaiger, M., Gräfin von Einsiedel, H., Rummeny, E., Conrad, B. and Ceballos-Baumann, A. O. (2004), Reduced recruitment of motor association areas during bimanual coordination in concert pianists. Hum. Brain Mapp., 22: 206–215. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20028
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2003
- SFB 462 “Sensomotorik,” Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft Bonn
- “Gerhard und Irmgard Schulz Fond,” Neurologische Klinik, Klinikum Rechts der Isar
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!