Brain activity underlying emotional valence and arousal: A response-related fMRI study
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 200–209, December 2004
How to Cite
Anders, S., Lotze, M., Erb, M., Grodd, W. and Birbaumer, N. (2004), Brain activity underlying emotional valence and arousal: A response-related fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 23: 200–209. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20048
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2003
- Volkswagen Foundation
- Heidelberger Academy of Sciences and Humanities
- German Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!