Voice perception: Sex, pitch, and the right hemisphere
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 11–20, January 2005
How to Cite
Lattner, S., Meyer, M. E. and Friederici, A. D. (2005), Voice perception: Sex, pitch, and the right hemisphere. Hum. Brain Mapp., 24: 11–20. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20065
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2003
- Schweizer National Fonds (Swiss National Foundation). Grant Number: SNF 46234101
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!