Voice perception: Sex, pitch, and the right hemisphere
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 11–20, January 2005
How to Cite
Lattner, S., Meyer, M. E. and Friederici, A. D. (2005), Voice perception: Sex, pitch, and the right hemisphere. Hum. Brain Mapp., 24: 11–20. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20065
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2004
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2003
- Schweizer National Fonds (Swiss National Foundation). Grant Number: SNF 46234101
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!