Processing lexical semantic and syntactic information in first and second language: fMRI evidence from German and Russian
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 266–286, June 2005
How to Cite
Rüschemeyer, S.-A., Fiebach, C. J., Kempe, V. and Friederici, A. D. (2005), Processing lexical semantic and syntactic information in first and second language: fMRI evidence from German and Russian. Hum. Brain Mapp., 25: 266–286. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20098
- Issue online: 22 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!