The effect of social content on deductive reasoning: An fMRI study
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 30–43, September 2005
How to Cite
Canessa, N., Gorini, A., Cappa, S. F., Piattelli-Palmarini, M., Danna, M., Fazio, F. and Perani, D. (2005), The effect of social content on deductive reasoning: An fMRI study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 26: 30–43. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20114
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUN 2004
- MIUR (Ministero Instruzione Università e Ricerca. Grant Number: PRIN-COFIN R0146
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!