Phonological decoding involves left posterior fusiform gyrus
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 81–93, October 2005
How to Cite
Dietz, N. A.E., Jones, K. M., Gareau, L., Zeffiro, T. A. and Eden, G. F. (2005), Phonological decoding involves left posterior fusiform gyrus. Hum. Brain Mapp., 26: 81–93. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20122
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2005
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Numbers: HD36461, HD40095
- General Clinical Research Center Program of the National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: MO1-RR13297
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!