Brain activity associated with painfully hot stimuli applied to the upper limb: A meta-analysis
Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Meta-Analysis of Functional Brain Mapping
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 129–139, May 2005
How to Cite
Farrell, M. J., Laird, A. R. and Egan, G. F. (2005), Brain activity associated with painfully hot stimuli applied to the upper limb: A meta-analysis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 25: 129–139. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20125
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2005
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!