Enhanced extrastriate visual response to bandpass spatial frequency filtered fearful faces: Time course and topographic evoked-potentials mapping
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 65–79, September 2005
How to Cite
Pourtois, G., Dan, E. S., Grandjean, D., Sander, D. and Vuilleumier, P. (2005), Enhanced extrastriate visual response to bandpass spatial frequency filtered fearful faces: Time course and topographic evoked-potentials mapping. Hum. Brain Mapp., 26: 65–79. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20130
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2004
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 632-65935
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!