fMRI-constrained MEG source imaging and consideration of fMRI invisible sources
Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 110–118, October 2005
How to Cite
Im, C.-H., Jung, H.-K. and Fujimaki, N. (2005), fMRI-constrained MEG source imaging and consideration of fMRI invisible sources. Hum. Brain Mapp., 26: 110–118. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20143
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2004
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!