Cortical regions involved in eye movements, shifts of attention, and gaze perception
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Special Issue: Meta-Analysis of Functional Brain Mapping
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 140–154, May 2005
How to Cite
Grosbras, M.-H., Laird, A. R. and Paus, T. (2005), Cortical regions involved in eye movements, shifts of attention, and gaze perception. Hum. Brain Mapp., 25: 140–154. doi: 10.1002/hbm.20145
- Issue online: 21 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!